We’re proud of our achievements. They prove that team work, drive and ambition can have a huge impact on the success of a business.
- increased production by 30% on 2010
- first production from Matr-1XST well in North Zeit Bay, Egypt
- first production from Van Ghent, an innovative tri-lateral well in the Dutch sector.
- developed partnership with the Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC)
- joint venture with Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation approved.
- increased revenue by 50% on 2010
- drilled 35 wells, including 12 exploration wells
- 10 years zero Lost Time Incidents on the Hanze platform in the Dutch sector
- five new licenses awarded in Norway
- four onshore discoveries and three development lease awards in Egypt.
- Western Isles – field development plan and environmental statement submitted to the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC)
- Arran – environmental statement approved by DECC
- Tolmount – significant gas discovery made in the Southern North Sea.