As part of the Korea National Oil Corporation (KNOC), Dana has a unique opportunity to develop and grow, with a longer-term focus than ever before.
Our ambition is to become a leading international oil and gas company operating in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, markets where we already have successful operations.
Drive performance in existing locations
- realising the full potential of our existing businesses at each stage of the value chain, from exploration, to appraisal, to development and into production
- pursuing infrastructure-led exploration opportunities that take advantage of our strong acreage positions and connect to existing production hubs
- focusing on the successful delivery of our major projects, Arran and Western Isles in the UK and Medway in the Netherlands
- managing our assets to the very highest operational and safety standards, and applying the latest industry techniques to extend the production potential
- shifting our historical focus on non-operated positions to become an operator, where it creates benefits to do so.
Secure access to new provinces
- looking beyond our existing operations for growth from frontier exploration and new business development
- focusing on small to medium scale reserves positions, leveraging our partnership with KNOC to create competitive advantage
- building on our existing frontier exploration activities in Mauritania and Guinea to create an exploration pipeline for the future
- using our technical knowledge and expertise to target field reactivation and redevelopment opportunities
- pursuing proactive new business development opportunities that support our ambition and goals.
Become a partner of choice
- developing strong partnerships with other oil and gas companies, service companies, governments and communities to support Dana’s future development
- understanding what our partners really want to achieve so that we can create mutual advantage – benefits for Dana and benefits for others
- recognising that it's ‘how’ we do business, rather than ‘what’ we do that will define Dana and earn us the reputation as a partner of choice.
Increase value and efficiency
- hitting the numbers
- understanding where value is created and destroyed
- controlling our operating costs and driving capital efficiency through excellent planning and delivery of activities.
Develop the best people, processes and technology
- becoming a performance-driven, values-led organisation
- attracting, developing and retaining high-calibre people across the Group
- creating a working environment where talented people are proud to work at Dana, take advantage of development opportunities and are rewarded for great performance
- using common processes – based on lean manufacturing techniques – to drive greater efficiency and consistency across our activities
- harnessing the latest technology to create competitive advantage and operational success for Dana.