To apply for any of the positions below please email your CV along with a covering letter,
quoting the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aberdeen, with occasional trips offshore
Environmental Team Lead
As a member of the Environmental Team you will have responsibility for identification and management of environmental risks and compliance, for driving continuous improvement and helping to deliver Dana Petroleum’s overall Environmental strategy.
You will provide Dana with support and guidance in compliance to achieve the highest environmental standards and performance. Working alongside the UK business teams, you would be responsible for the ongoing development of a positive environmental culture.
Roles and responsibilities
This role has the following responsibilities and outputs:
- Provide day to day environmental support and advice to the company
- Ensure asset compliance with all environmental legislation
- Maintain currency and compliance of all environmental permits via the MAT/SAT system
- Maintain compliance with all requirements of ETS
- Reporting: collation of data and preparation of reports to regulators and internally including to KNOC
- Collation of performance data and their reporting via EEMS
- Conducting environmental audits
- Close interface with operational group to identify upcoming environmental issues
- Tracking of environmental incidents via Synergi
- Work with environmental team to develop initiatives to for performance improvement
Everyone working for or on behalf of Dana Petroleum has the following responsibilities with regard to his or her work to:
- Familiarise with the Dana Policies, including the policies on HSE, Risk Management and Major Hazards;
- Familiarise with the One Dana Management System and its meaning for day-to-day work;
- Familiarise with the work and be aware of all associated risks for People, the Environment, Assets and Reputation (PEAR);
- Report any incident, near miss, hazards (unsafe acts/situations) and improvement suggestions;
- Know their roles and responsibilities;
- Actively participate in any job or HSEQ training or instruction by or on behalf of Dana Petroleum;
- Use all provided means as intended and according to their purpose.
Job specific skills and knowledge
- Hold a science degree or suitable equivalent
- Complete familiarity with the MAT/SAT system and preparation of permits
- Significant experience with ETS compliance
- Have a good working knowledge and experience in environmental related UK legislation (on and offshore) and industry best practices.
- Previous operator experience preferred
- Environmental management systems,
- Delivery focused with a practical and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Team player with a high degree of self-motivation, problem solving and is goal orientated
- Proactive and pragmatic
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to be organised, plan and demonstrate prioritisation
- Auditing experience and incident investigation skills
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is the 22nd March.