12 Week Student Placement
Engineering & Asset Integrity
Engineering & Asset Integrity Manager
This is a 2-part role in both of the Engineering and Integrity teams giving the placement student broad exposure to delivery of engineered modifications and technical assessments, and also systems and processes associated with integrity management. See below section for further details on key responsibilities.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Support ‘Modifications Review Panel’, a key element of the Topsides Engineering Process.
- Support Risk Reviews, modifications verification activities and progress reporting.
- Coordination of Technical Authority Forums.
- Support procurement/contracting activities interfacing with PSCM.
- Support maintenance management activities for modifications (e.g. tagging requests, Maximo change requests etc).
- Support the ‘Drawing Update Process’ to maintain ensure key documentation is maintained ‘As-Built following completion of engineered modifications.
- Special Feature Registry - Mark up of special features (trunnions, deadlegs, spring hangers, etc) on relevant drawings and also GDI vision software.
- Formal Line List - Register build and confirmation of safety critical lines, valves, vessels to be input into Maximo, based on build can also incorporate corrosion circuit detail.
- Anomaly Identification - Mark up of all anomalies on relevant drawings and also in GDI vision.
- Iso Gap Analysis - Identify gaps in drawings/isometric and identify and prioritise what is required.
- Coabis Data Verification - Verification that MAWT data is consistent across various integrity databases. (Coabis etc)
- Integrity Forecast Creation - Create 5 year forecast of inspection schedule, anomaly workload and construction/FM activities. Identify areas of concern and opportunities to smooth out workload.
Competence requirements and skills:
- Studying relevant degree, either engineering or integrity based.
- Computer literate – proficient in Microsoft Excel and ideally Microsoft Project.
- Self-Motivated in problem solving.
- Effective prioritisation skills.
Candidates should send their CV to email@example.com and state 12 Week Student Placement in the subject line.
Applications close on the 30th June 2022.