Dana has operated the Triton FPSO since 2012. It is located in block 21/30 approximately 120 miles east of Aberdeen, and produces oil and gas from the Bittern, Clapham, Pict, Saxon, Guillemot Area subsea facilities.
Join venture partners are: Dana Petroleum (52%), Tailwind Mistral (46%) and Waldorf Production UK plc (2%).
- Triton FPSO producing oil and gas from the Bittern, Guillemot West & North West fields Clapham and Pict and Saxon fields
- Location UK Central North Sea, Block 21/30, approximately 193km (120 miles) east of Aberdeen
- Integrated teams are led as follows:
- FPSO – Dana Petroleum (duty holder)
- Bittern – Dana Petroleum (operator)
- Guillemot W & NW – Dana Petroleum (operator)
- Clapham, Evelyn, Pict and Saxon fields developed as subsea tie-backs to the Triton FPSO by operator Dana Petroleum
- Fields tied back to FPSO via subsea facilities comprising a series of pipelines and manifolds:
- Bittern 20kms from FPSO
- Guillemot West 12kms from FPSO
- Gannet E 3.5kms from FPSO
- Export Oil via shuttle tanker
- Gas via Fulmar gas line to St Fergus
- Drilling carried out by mobile drilling units over the respective fields.
- Dana Petroleum
- Tailwind Mistral
- Waldorf Production UK plc