Dana has operated the Triton FPSO since 2012. It is located in block 21/30 approximately 120 miles east of Aberdeen, and produces oil and gas from the Bittern, Clapham, Pict, Saxon, Guillemot Area subsea facilities.
Join venture partners are: Dana Petroleum (52%), Tailwind Mistral (46%) and Waldorf Production UK plc (2%).
- Triton FPSO producing oil and gas from the Bittern, Guillemot West & North West fields, Gannet E, Evelyn, Clapham, Pict and Saxon fields
- Location UK Central North Sea, Block 21/30, approximately 193km (120 miles) east of Aberdeen
- Fields tied back to FPSO via subsea facilities comprising a series of pipelines and manifolds:
- Export Oil via shuttle tanker
- Gas via Fulmar gas line to St Fergus
- Drilling carried out by mobile drilling units over the respective fields
- Dana Petroleum
- Tailwind Mistral (a fully owned entity of Serica Energy)
Waldorf Production UK plc